Monday, May 12, 2008

first day of form 6

well. today is my first new day of form6.its time to back to school rules!! arghh hate it!~ wake up at 7 in the morning. wah so not used to it cause normally i wake up at 1pm!! Lishan fetched me to st.xavier and when we reached there, so ngam so chun the first person i saw was the prefect i hate so much last time. haiyoyo..


went into hall, hell man.so little people. now getting lesser and lesser people study form6 de. haihh.n the worst part is i found no leng chai there. how sad and disappointed you know! hahah. listened to that boring taklimat thingy.. zzZzz end up chit chating with lishan. Lolz. during the break time i had curry mee as my breakfast? the mee was yummy plus the uncle is so friendly. haha!


now my problem is im headache of choosing the right stream-tuition-future............

ok i know im abit too far. nvm i will think about it tomorrow. now it's my time for TV. go go go!!!

picture of me wearing school uniform. smiles*

No comments: