Thursday, August 21, 2008

another random post

well, im bored so i just blog something very random.
Boringgg!!!!!!
actually i got tonnes of hw to finish up.
but who cares. just enjoy my holidays first.
as long as i can finish up before school reopen. Lol.
ok let's back to the random thoughts.
i found this on my free counter yesterday.
i wish my future car number plate would be this! haha
anyway wanna buy toto? hehe..
about this holidays,
currently im watching this series.
guess everyone thinks it's a nice series.
but i've finished watching until episod 15 only.
still got a loong way to go. Lol. :)
oh ive forgotten to blog about my work.
i worked in Netcity last sunday for 6 hours.
for some games competition.
im not clear about it actually.
i don't reli do anything there , just to help them some stuff
but $$$ still comes in my pocket :)
and yet i still have the time to checked my mails.
took a picture of me with my uniform.
i was trying to take the " BATTLE ROYALE" words.
Lol. did anyone play this game?!
OKay. last but not least.
look at this picture.
*TADA* me and camel were presenting " NiNi ". (if im not mistaken?Lol)
btw i dono who is this belongs to. haha.
anyway i prefer the RED one. hehe
OLAA~ Olympics!
okay. i know i'm a lil bit too late to say that. haha..
okay end of my random thoughts.
another problem.
what to buy?! :)

No comments: