Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cross Country

Cross Country 2008
School : MBS
Date : 28 june 2008
Venue : Youth Park
Time : 8am - 11am
Theme : house colour

I know i looked like GIANT right? haha.
a group of nice friends to mix with.
*appreciate them* =)

Hui Ling & I
its been ages since i last met her......
well, so happy gt to see her yesterday.
miss you =)
Hannah & I


Kathrine & I


Zheng Ying & I


Random~
Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple


miss BoeYee and miss TingTing
the yellow and the blue


miss Tomato and miss HuiMing
the blue and the green


miss PeiJen and mr KuiKui
BLUE rocks yea? hehe.


Chuckie and Sunny
the white and the blue
but there's no white house. Lol
oh ya. i met HER before i went home.
good luck in your dancing test ok?


Last but not least,
one picture of my blue house captain
and my vice president of tourism club.
Good job
ChongWee
" nah your picture..nice anot? Lol "
guess who's the lil small kiddy standing beside him.
haha


HAPPY SUNDAY!!
^^v

No comments: