Wednesday, June 4, 2008

no longer a XAVERIAN

Today, as usual, woke up late due to sleepiness.
things happened in the afternoon,
Mum called to her room,
then she passed me a letter.
a letter from JPN,
its a letter of transfering school.
guess what? the JPN's answer was:
*APPROVE*!!
oh thanks god. im kinda happy right now.
so im going to MBS on monday.
new school, new environment, new friends, new teachers!!
everything is new to me.

seriously i've been studying quite a number of school,
melody nursery -> methodist kindergarten -> jelutong primary -> peng hua primary -> peng hua secondary -> convent pulau tikus -> disted college -> st. xavier -> and now methodist boys' school !!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9!

*OMG* what's my problem??? since year 1995, its only 13 years but i've been studying for 9 schools??! lolz. this is not because of my attitude problem. i am a good student all the time okay? haha :)


this is the transfering letter from JPN, '' Diluluskan '' says it all!


my st. xavier's badge. i used it for only a week. and there's no more chance for me to use it again. nvm, i'll keep it =p

well, im going to say BYE to St. Xavier's.....and my friends.

so wish me luck in my new school ya?

thanks =)

No comments: