Thursday, July 24, 2008

CPT Hari Anugerah

DAD ME
hey. stil don't wanna wake up? you're late!
=.= (searching for my phone. looked at the time. it was only 7am)
*yawn* hmm i'm not going to school.
Why??
im going to CPT later.
oh okay..
( so i continued with my sweetdreams)
yes i went to CPT in the morning.
today was the Hari Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang Tahun 2008.
me, wern and sunny were invited.
so i skipped school today, wern and sunny skipped their morning lesson.
reached there at around 9am. met up with wern. then sunny came later.
as usual, Pictures again =)

my ex school !! CPT stands for Convent Pulau Tikus =)


Don't you think she's like in the jungle? haha.
plants are all around her. Lol


Our prize. guess what's inside?
it's only one RM50 note. =(
but nvm. better than nothing right? hehe



Pictures~!!
FeiCui * Wern * Sunny


EX-CPTarians


WERN & I
casual and semi-formal


school compound.
yes it is Hot and Sunny.


Polis Pulau Tikus in Convent Pulau Tikus.
mini kancil. Lol


SUNNY & I
the casual and the formal


Pn. Chan S.P.
Maths teacher.


Pn. Chen F.S.
Add Maths teacher.


Pn. Teh A.W.
Science teacher.


Pn. Wendy
English teacher.

Cik Mariah
Form 5 Form teacher.


Cik Boey P.P.
PJ teacher.



SALES!
haha.look at all the barang rampasan. Lol



my driver.
haha. just kidding.
anyway THANKS for dropping me home.
^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to :
Ahmad
Colin
Mindy
Qian Yu

No comments: