Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday!

rot at home for the whole afternoon.
trying to finish up my homeworks.
but i gt stucked with my maths.
so instead of doing. i watched some dvds.
get ready myself at 7.30pm.
not to go for bon odori.
but greg and colin's birthday party.
weird hor. there's no rain yeasterday.
normally will rain during bon odori right. haha!
reached there at around 8.30pm?
paradise beach again . so wished the 2 bday boys.
there's only sunny in my gang. so we waited for the rest.
i were asked to be the camera girl. yes i know im pro in taking photos. haha!
May and Wern came, then we headed to ananda.
met my schoolmates YiLin and ZhengYing.
went back to beach for their ceromony of cutting cake. Lolz!
went back home at 12.30am. thanks to my parents for came all the way to fetched me back.
bathed and online for a while. slept at 2am.
*END OF THE DAY*
*Pictures Of The Day*
is a must to take photo with the bday boys.
GREG
dob : 14 july
Happy Belated Birthday!
COLIN
dob : 24 july
Happy Birthday in advance!

ANNA
my girl.
WERN
my girl too!
=)

YEONG KHANG
its been ages since i last met u ya?
haha anyway take care in INTI.
CHUCKIE
please don't be so naughty in school. haha!

YONJIAN
thanks again. and you know what?
my mom said u grew fatter and better looking. haha!
JASON
good luck and all the best in ur SPM yea :)

their birthday cake


they seemed so enjoying right? Lolz


Poor thing 1
GREG


Poor thing 2
COLIN

all candid and random shot


OMG!
Red + Red = EVIL !!
by MAY.

*smiles*

No comments: