Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!
so people, how are you going to celebrate with your valentine?
for me, no valentine's day celebration as usual.
so people out there, do enjoy your Valentine's day with your loved ones! =)


okay, i got something to announce here.
my handphone got confiscated by prefect during the spotcheck.
It's officially in the jail right now for a month!
All my contacts are in my phone, so if you wanna text me, let me know who you are.
I can't get back my phone even my mum talked to the principal for so long!
One month! oh god, im gonna miss my handphone for a month.
but thank god my friend borrowed me his canggih spare phone.
It's a real canggih, not lying okay. the model of this phone is N80.
To me still canggih la, i thought it would be a model like 3310, 3100 etc.
But right now i still have a spare phone to use with those colour screen, bluetooth, camera and so on.
so kind of him. *BIG THANKS*
this spotcheck happened on wednesday, okay fine.
but today spotcheck again! WTH! what's so nice to check about?
and please la, today is valentine's day.
Even if you dont have a valentine, dont be jealous to those who are celebrating and just aiming for phones.
Our class got the most one. those prefects keep conducting a spotcheck in our class.
Spotcheck twice a week! prefects got nothing better to do.
oh i've forgotten to mention, last week my class got spotcheck too.
so overall, spotcheck thrice in 2 weeks! *crazy*
now i seriously gt so fed up with them. a few of my prefect friends still okay.
grrr! make me so pek cek only. Okay, finished releasing my pekcek-ness.
more post to go after i've gotten the pics.
oh ya, bon voyage Greg. couldn't send him off this morning.
Take care and enjoy your life in NewZealand! =)

No comments: