Friday, May 29, 2009

Hi! Randoms in April

Hello people!! Miss me? I'm finally back to blogging.
Haven't blogged for 3 weeks already.
was having exams for the past 2 weeks.
now my exam is finally over!! what a relief!
no entertainment during my exam weeks. i've been rotting at home for almost 2 months.
but now... Let's partay!! (temporarily relax)
I want to go shopping!
I want to hang out with friends!
I want to eat ho liao!
I want to watch movie and hong kong drama!
I want to sleep more! haha
I want to exercise! (WOW! so not me!)
I want to go KL!
and there are still many i want to... Lol
Okay, back to blogging.
I'll blog bout what i've done for the past 2 months.
this post will be the things happened in April..
so long right? what to do? i just tranferred all the pictures from my handphone just now. Lol

4 April 2009
watched The Confession of a Shopaholic in Gurney



20 April 2009
stayed back in school for tourism club meeting

while we were waiting for the time to pass


Activity started, was paying full concentration to find out the answers

another one. ended up we were the First! =))


Meeting ended. had fun in MBS carpark so called playground.
Look at jacelyn, she's like a primary student. haha

this pic was taken while i was talking.


shadow. i cant even remember who is in the picture. lol

before going home


22 April 2009
Hannah, Zheng Ying and Hui Min came to my place after school
to do PA presentation. Hui Min was'nt in my class.
she just came to help us.
promoting Hannah's handphone

we were hungry that time.
so bought Roti Kahwin from this uncle.


Hui Min
She's so small.. Or im the one too big size? LOL

being emo. was actually scratching my foot. haha


24 April 2009
went ShuXuan with Ping and Jacelyn after school
before going, they came over to my place to bath and change.
Then Mum dropped us there.

what a coincident.
Both of us wear white and purple together.
That's what best friend called? haha

i just love this picture. cute is'nt?
Look at Ping, she didn't comb her hair. haha


our favourite, Roselle Tea? I'm not sure.
but it tastes like ribena! Lol

my things

=)

get bored of studying

bad quality photo. credits to my 0.3 mega pixels front camera on my phone! haha

was peeling off my skin.. Lame..



25 April 2009
went to study again with my friends,
then dinner with Ping and ZYingin his car


dinner at Ananda

Ping and I :)



Okay that's all bout my April's happening that i didnt post up.
A belated post! =)

No comments: