Monday, May 4, 2009

Wedding Day

19 April 2009
continued from the previous post...
woke up early in the morning. after everybody have done preparing,
we then headed to a shop nearby Greenlane to fetch my sis.
she went for make-up and hair do as she plays a role of being my xiaogugu's bridesmaid.
Her first time being a bridesmaid! hehehe :)

while waiting

tada! my da jie on the left.
she looked pretty and matured with the hair do and light make-up!
:)

and me...



then we headed to grandma's house.
after we've taken our lunch and all.
we started to prepare everything.
and of course helped my sis to dress up.

all the kuih-muih

and im the kuih-muih server. Nah, as if la..
but i ate alot! XD

i got one for myself ! :)

with my dearest mum!

she was helping my sis.
Look at my sis, she's so angelic! haha

this is how i post when the camera is suddenly face to my place.

my annoying sister, but still i love her.
Lol

Red Roses :)

She's with heels that's why she's taller!

the pretty bridesmaid, Miss Doreen Tan.

wohoo, finally there's a pic of the bride, my xiaogugu.
and the sang keh mm, the matchmaker. Lol

bride and the bridesmaid :)



when the groom arrived, he and his bestman were ask to finish this special sandwhiches which contains of wasabi and chilis.
then they were asked to wear disposable panties and the groom has to write " I Love U 1 3 1 4 " on the disposable panties they were wearing. Lol.
then he were ask to sing a love song for bridesmaid and so on...
after the games have completed. it comes the photography session.

my grandma with all her daughters


my cousin sister, guess what?
She's 22! haha but she looks younger than me right. Lol

YumCha ceremony, my parents

giving out angpows

everyone was looking at the pro camera.


my cousin brother's son!
He's cute cause he keep smiling all the time!




the yumcha ceremony has ended for the girls side,
we then headed to the boys side.
kuih-muih again..

Sisters =D





Next, will be the wedding dinner......

No comments: