Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DEFINE event @ Autocity

16 January 2010
It just happened last saturday.
i got this job for the DEFINE event.
i started to get ready since 430pm and it took me 1.5 hours to make-up and stuff.
sister's friend fetched us to Autocity at 6pm.
i'm supposed to reach there at 7pm.
Sis is following her friends to this party as well as they're invited.
reached there at about 650pm. got the uniform from the supervisor.
the uniform is just too tight!
after a short briefing then all of us started to work.
The DEFINE event was held at Autocity.
they decorated it like a pub/club. its exactly the same.
those invited gguest can only attend this party.
I was doing at the registration counter.
Alot of people attended this event on that day.
met a few of my friends there.
but i guess they wont feel regret attending it.
the event sponsored alcoholic drinks as well.
while i was working, i can see drunkards around or those drunk people were carried out by the guards.
that night was very happening and i worked till 230am.
the heels were torturing me the whole night haha!

my uniform

my partner

No comments: