Thursday, September 3, 2009

Coffee Island on a rainy night

27 August 2009
DimSum in the morning with Jacelyn and ZhengYing.
we had fun eating cause there's not packed during weekdays.
sumor we are served with the best service.
unlike weekends or public holidays,
It's so damn packed and self-service! No one will bother you there! haha
So they dropped me at tuition after dimsum.
It's an extra class. a 3 hours of maths tuition.
Tuition ended and went Prangin with my mum cause she needs to get some stuff.
So i accompanied her since i got nothing to do and i want to be a good girl. haha!
Went home after mum has gotten all the stuff.
Then they called to chill at Coffee Island at night.
took a short nap, had my dinner and after taken my shower,
They came to pick me up at 10pm.
Thank god my mum forced me to bring jacket before im out, cause it was freaking cold when i was in coffee island. Lol.
When the time we reached, It was'nt rain that heavily so we still managed to sit outside.
But sooner it was raining cats and dogs.
All of us got wet and out with no choice we moved inside.
It was actually my first time sitting inside! Feel good tho! =D
May joined us that night too
Haven't seen her for quite sometime already. So happy finally get to see her.
had some catching up with her there.
We played heart attack again.
Nothing much to elaborate, we just did some chilling like the usual ones.
was actually plan to watch movie but it was raining too heavily till we cant move out from Coffee Island.
So we stayed there the whole night.
It is always fun to chill with them =D

Raining heavily

we're almost-completely-wet

The girls

The food

I love the hot chocolate! <3

The gay-ish side of them.

May bought this Tiramisu cake at Coffee Island cause it was Wernie's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY! =D
first year not celebrating with you .
I'm sure you had fun there =)

May =D


No comments: