Thursday, September 3, 2009

QE 2

28 August 2009
Finally there's a day for me to wake up late cause i got no tuition in the morning.
The feeling of having enough sleep is always so so good.
double confirm with Lishan then she came pick me up at noon time.
we had sushi king in Gurney.
had my favourite udon! *happy tummy* =)
we had our girls talk as well!
we have too much to update each other cause we hardly hang out eversince high school.
now i only get to see her once in a while maybe like when im having holidays?
she dropped me home after cause i was rushing to tuition.

Fang Yunn!
met her after so longgggg!
She never changed!
I love her eyes. look sweet is'nt? =D

My date!



Here it comes the "best" part, as i said earlier i was rushing to my tuition.
Mum dropped me and Chuckie at tuition place.
when we reached there the door is closed and there are a few people waiting downstairs.
so we thought that teacher might be late.
until we waited for like 20 mins? there's a girl working nearby informed us that the tuition has canceled in the morning and we were told that the teacher has sent a message to all his students that class has been canceled.
we were like WTH?! how come there's no one inform us even our friends!
grrrrr! feel damn pek cek. since we have no car. so chuckie and I decided to walk to YeeMing's house cause we'll be going out at night also.
we stopped by at Sunshine Farlim cause YeeMing was with May at Farlim Mcd.
Chuckie bought 3 shirts at Nike =.=
After YeeMing reached home, we then walk to her house.
she drives us on that day cause got no one else can drive.
we picked May then we went for Japanese Food at Burma road.
The Japanese Restaurant is named Isaribi Tei. Lol

I ordered a grilled salmon set *yummy*



After dinner, we then headed to QE2.
It's ladies night on Friday.
so ladies get free drinks.
May and I got 2 free drinks for each of us.
I like it and it tasted sweet =)
After the ladies night hours, May and I shared Heineken.
After that Madeline, TingEn, Aric and the rest came too.
we chilled there for awhile then YeeMing dropped chuckie and I back home.
While May and Aric them continue at UPR Mois.
we didnt follow them cause it was late already.
Thanks YeeMing Darling for the ride.
Heart you =D


YeeMing and May
I love both of them <3



No comments: