Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Food Fair & PC Fair

8th August 2009
Back to blogging spree! I know i've postponed it for ages!
It was MBS food fair.
Meanwhile it was jacelyn's birthday too.
went to Jacelyn's house in the morning with ping to settle her presents.
the purpose is to give her a surprise at night.
while we were at her house, she was already in the school.
Thanks to her sister's cooperation if not plan might not work that well.
After settling now, Ping and I headed to school.
Food Fair was held on the school field but it was kind of muddy due to the raining season.
Lots of people were there. Everything goes well i think? Lol
I had 50 bucks voucher to spend but it's actually quite hard to finish for one person.
I bought food for Colin Khang and Shaun. They collected the food from me after their college.
there's are performances performed by mbsians as well.
All of them have done a great job.
Food Fair ended at 3pm and we went off with a heavy tummy.



After food fair, Jacelyn, Ping, YeeMing and I headed to PC fair.
go for a walk and i need to get pendrives.
by that time was already raining heavily so it was kind of jam.
and there are limited parking lots in PISA.
A few friends of mine worked there.
Met them and had a quick chat with them.
and I bought 3 pendrives home.
Soon, we left and went home.
had a great day with my girls =)



Midnight, i got a call from Jacelyn,
she thanked me for the surprise and presents.
but it's not counted as a surprise cause she said her mum pua kang tao!
haha nvm nvm at least you got your presents on your bday at the very last minute!
still a surprise right?! you thought that we will delay your presents. hehe
ended up we talk for quite a long time on the phone.
It's always nice to gossip with her cause we'll never run out of topic. haha
my so called gossip buddy! lol.
Alright, time to end this post.
Upcoming post will be the happenings in August Holidays!
stay tuned =D

No comments: