Monday, September 29, 2008

Air Itam Dam

continue from the previous post.......
went to Air Itam Dam in the evening.
ok im lazy to write a long story post,
so i will let the pictures do the talking.



Air Itam Dam

ME!! before i jogged.

see the way i walked! so rude! haha

while we're taking picture of each other...

the 3 of them started to jogged already. haha

the scenery of PENANG!
i love penang!! haha

READY?!

GO!!
( haha ok, i know im a little bit childish )

3 MISS TAN in the Tan's family!! haha

the King and Queen in Tan's family
my lovely daddy and mummy :)

being EMO~

TFC vs TJR!!
i'm her sister, she's my sister too.
( yes i know it's a lame sentence. haha )

me, my sister and my dad.

i just simply love the FLOWERS!

my eldest sister!
my da jie jie :)

us together with dad.
Look at my dad. he's so cute right? LOL

my sweaty look. :)

time to say " good bye " to Air Itam Dam.




this is my healthy lifestyle! haha
end of my wonderful Sunday! :)

No comments: