Monday, September 29, 2008

Girls outing

26 September

outing with my girlfriends :
ANNA, KRISTI, MAY, SUNNY, WERNIE
went gurney for movie and dinner.

* Movie Sessions *
we watched MAMMA MIA!
great show!
nice, funny and touching!
people, go watch!!

before headed to cinema,
took a few pictures while waiting for ms ANA.

* Dinner Sessions *
went CHILIS for our dinner
here goes some snappies ->


* Cold Storage Sessions*
me and may.
presenting our monthly essentials.
haha. guess the guard almost shoo us out. LOL!

* Toilet Sessions *
me and kristi
while waiting for ms ANA to do her business
we snapped a few pictures.
me and Wern
oh Ana is finally done! haha,
and this is how she kept her pads in her bag.
me and may
me and ana

* Lift Sessions *
first attempt - trying to fit everyone in but FAILED!

second attempt - finally everyone is in!

* Random Sessions *
the lovely couple :)
Aric and May
BIG APPLE
I LOVE YOU to the max!

i like this wallpaper :)


great outing!
love u guys.

No comments: