Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day-out

5 December 2008
breakfast at Ananda with Sunny and Victor.
woke up at 9.30am to get ready myself.
my-most-punctual friend, Victor said he will pick me up at 10am and he did!
instead he waited me for another 5 mins. Lol.
then picked sunny up too.
we called Colin to come along with us but that time he was still sleeping.
reached Ananda. i've never been there for breakfast but i used to go there for dinner.
the morning-Ananda is not as romantic as the night-Ananda.
i've not seen them for ages. had fun talking with them =)
we left at noon time and went to someone's house.
wow! damn huge damn grand!!
then we headed home.
I shitted 3 times after i got home. don't know is it because of the Teh Tarik i drank before that. haha.
gt myself dressed up and ready to go Gurney with Sunny and Colin.
yes! gurney again~ can't blame me. Penang is just so small and just a few shopping malls.
after we reached gurney, went Sushi King to satisfied my hunger.
we chit-chatted and gossiped alot. crapped and laughed like nobody's business.
after we have eaten our lunch, we window shopping. *no money no talk* I just hate window shopping!
i need money!!! anyone got high pay job?? hmm.
went arcade to play daytona because Colin has a few free tokens from his sister.

5 players altogether and i got the second! not bad la hor? hehe
then we met up with Gregory and Khang with their two Butterworth girls afterwards.
so kind of Greg. nowonder he says his petrol is water.
we were all together until their movie started.
sunny have to leave earlier because she needs to attend her whoever wedding dinner.
so only left me and Colin. then we left gurney too.
Colin called up YonJian and LST for dinner. picked both of them.
we had our dinner at some hawker. i've forgotten what's the name called.
again, we fooled around and crapped! omg* i just realised i've been talking around since in the morning.
they wanted to go Liang's place for gambling, i didn't want to follow so Colin dropped me home.
end of my Friday outing

me and sunny at Ananda.


sushi king

me and sunny at sushi king

Colin and I

Colin and Sunny

Colin being silly

Colin, YonJian, LST

YonJian's
it looks so tempting is'nt?
fried rice with love shaped egg, prawns, ikan bilis, meat and vege
and it costs only RM 5!

No comments: