Monday, December 1, 2008

Gurney + Baskin + Pesta

First of all,
i would like to wish Teong Phei a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
All the best in your STPM =)

woke up pretty late,
got myself ready to go out with my MBS dudes.
Yun Pei picked me up along with Jacelyn, Ting and Wilson.
then we headed to Gurney.
yes, gurney again. i've been there quite often nowadays.
met up with the rest.
they are Hui Min, Kui Kui, Alex, GuoWen and Qinz
we had lunch there but split into 2 groups.
first group at one TaiWan restaurant, and the second group at KimGary.
I was in the second group.Lol. KimGary again. hehe.
after lunch, we met up again in MegaQue.

the boys were playing pool
namely KuiKui, GuoWen, Alex and Wilson

and the girls, sit aside.
then we got bored of looking at them playing.
so we went window shopping.
sad! no money no talk.
Alex, KuiKui and HuiMin went back earlier.
so we left gurney and headed to Baskin Robbin.


ice-cream rocks!!
=)

I ice-cream!

Ting and I


YunPei, Jacelyn, FC


Jacelyn and I
mint chocolate chip's lover! =)


group pic of the girls

they came over to my house after we left Baskin.
they are all gamble freak,
came my house to play chor dai di and bluff.
haha. they left after that too.
was a fun outing today.


Night
after my friends left,
me and my family headed to Pesta for my dad's shop exhibition opening ceremony.
It has been ages since i last went to Pesta.
i was a lil excited actually. haha

the main entrance.

tickets

final destination. Lol

the exhibiton

cupcakes! they looked so nice.

we're satay-ing.
damn yummy!

HAHA! silly me.

FC + JR

my Mom!

and my Dad!

beware of pregnant women.


Dad and his 3 daughters =)

this is my full day outing.
chatting with mr Gregory now.
the newbie in blogland.
and now he's praising himself.
im used to it already.
just wanna share this with you.
c=#1BF520]G r e g o r y .[/c=#125805] says:
hahah depends la.i so entau
[c=#1BF520]G r e g o r y .[/c=#125805] says:
SCARED WHAT?
[c=#1BF520]G r e g o r y .[/c=#125805] says:
HAHAH
and now, im going to bed soon.
GOODNIGHT

No comments: