Friday, December 5, 2008

Quick Update

okay since i've nothing to do while waiting for my friend to pick me up to Gurney,
i gonna blog about what i have done in the previous two days.
Dont read! it will be a boring post.
i just wanna cure my boredness!

3 December 2008
went Prangin Mall with Mum and Sis.
Sis wants to cut her fringe. thank god she's satisfied with her new fringe.
if not she will be nagging me day and night.
then bought a disc that continues my series which im currently watching, The Gem Of Life.
got myself a pair of shoes, * big smiles *
met my high school English teacher Pn Wendy. chit-chatted with her for awhile.
and saw a few bitchy friends of mine.
hope i wont get to see them for the rest of my life.
then went home and continue with my series :)


4 December 2008
woke up at 8 in the morning. I nearly overslept.
tuition starts at 9am and ends at 12.30 pm.
3 and a half hours of Maths tuition is just killing me.
plus Mr YAWN just cant stop dating me.
thank god only for this month. next year will go back to 3 hours each lesson.
half and hour lesser? better than none!
after back from tuition. No outing No programme,
so basically I ROTTED AT HOME THE WHOLE DAY.
what i can do is only Online and Series.
and i slept for a few hours in the evening. so in the end i suffered from INSOMNIA at night! * again *


Times up! BYE!

No comments: