Thursday, December 25, 2008

LOL

just something random.
i would like to introduce you people one guy
below are few of his pictures.
Let's see how.


so what's his first impression to you?
ewww! why his pictures all so speechless right?
what's wrong with the peace sign?
my sister said he looks like a vampire in the first pic.
so ugly of him right.
BUT BUT,
i think he's good looking wor.
why why?
okay nvm, let's bet la okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the original him. Lol!
HERYL TEH
see! I told you de.
huge difference compare to the previous pics is'nt?
lol, don worry, he's not a nerd. he just did it on purpose!
don't judge a book by its cover.
so agree with me now that he's good looking?
YES? then u owe me one meal
NO? get your eyesight check up now.
ok, done with my randomality!
haha :)

No comments: