Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back To School

Today is the last day of my holidays.
i did enjoy myself to the max.
i can say that this is my most-happening school holidays :)
i din wanna it to end so fast.
but time flies, tomorrow school's going to reopen.
sad case!!! haih :(
back to school life, no more outing, no more party.
wat i can do is study and tuition.
a brand new year, STPM year.
GoodLuck in the year 2009 ;)
STUDY HARD Tan Fei Cui!
no more fooling around please!
time to sleep now, gonna wake up at 6.30am tomorrow.
no insomnia for me tonight pls~
i will blog bout my previous outing by this week.
stay tuned. Good night people!
my school shoe, school uniform, water bottle and school bag.
i've not seen them for 2 months already.
cause mum kept them ever since my holidays started.
but im going to see them from tomorrow onwards. lol
and my nails.
poor thing :(
no long nails allowed.
so have to cut them. haiyo!
how will be my first day tomorrow?
hope will be fine :)

1 comment:

人中之龙 said...

walau ehh...so dirty eh you...
i looked at your nails n make me cant finish my dinner...