Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wei Theng's House Warming

28 December 2008
went to WeiTheng's house warming.
Sunny came to pick me up then we headed to her house.
we waste lots of time to search for parking.
after a few rounds finally we found one place.
den met up with Anna.
she came with her mum and brother.
After we had our dinner, we went around her house
WeiTheng and her brother's rooms are so nice and well-decorated.
and her parents' room is really nice and huge!
love the bathroom and balcony.
overall, her house is huge and nice.
just like those bungalow in the dramas.
okay, no more envy, i have to study hard and earn more money to fulfill my dreams! haha
Anna left earlier, me and sunny stayed there longer.
Colin came after his cousin's wedding dinner.
And so we left at 12.
was suppose to go Blue Reef to find the rest,
but ended up i didnt cause of my curfew.
me, WeiTheng, Sunny

Anna

so cute :)

Colin

No comments: