Monday, January 26, 2009

Saturday, my house

24 January 2009
went Gurney in the afternoon along with my Mum and Sisters.
shopped Parkson to get some stuff, had argument with the cashier.
then went Prangin cause mum wanna buy bedsheet.
bought drinks from Giant, again had argument with the cashier people.
Lol, i dono what's wrong with that day.
night time, basically i rotted at home cause got no prog.
at about 11 something, i was actually blogging but my sis told me that my friends were waiting for me.
so i went down to have a look, YeeMing, Gregory, Colin and Wen were standing outside my house.
guess they got no where else to go so came to my house to pay me a visit. Lol
Later, Chuckie, YonJian, LST, Ykhang and his eldest sis came over to my place too.
talked for awhile then LST, Ykhang and his sis left first.
the rest of us continue talking, playing and gambling.
Colin be chong of the night, i've no idea whether he win or lost.
what i know is, I won 1 buck! LOL
then they left at 3am.
you guys made my night =)

my Elmo =)

YeeMing, love her :)

Chuckie, Wen, Yeeming, Colin and Greg

gambling at my house.

Colin and Greg with his so-called-cool expression. Lol

Chuckie and Greg were fighting.

the winner belongs to Greg!

YonJian, Greg, Chuckie
they just play like nobody's business at my house. hehe





HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR people!
GONG XI FA CAI
=)

No comments: