Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3 June 2009
It's wednesday, Movie day.
so went Gurney to watch Terminator.
Movie was alright i guess. cause i dont really like to watch action movie.
nothing much to say, just upload some random pictures.




4 June 2009
I be a good girl and didnt go out with friends.
cause i have duty at PFS in the afternoon.
what duty is that? Let me tell you,
LAME duty!
we have to pick rubbish at PFS cause they have some competition.
those M* are so lazy to throw rubbish into dustbin and made us have to help them to clear the place under a hot sunny weather.
That's why i said it makes me to become more racist!
It was supposed to have 2 shify on thursday but due to some problem we only have to duty for the evening shift. 1 hour per shift.
since the afternoon shift has canceled, me and Jacelyn went to Greenlane Mcd to have lunch.
we thought we would stay there for 4 hours but boredom kills.
so Jacelyn followed me home and we played chor tai dee. only both of us! haha
when it's time only we went back to PFS.
I'll elaborate more in the next duty post.


No comments: