Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ladies Night

10 June 2009
It was heavy rain in the afternoon,
was supposed to find Jacelyn, Ping, Zying and Boonsu at Mcd
but ended up im lazy to drive due to the heavy rain.
Instead of me finding them, they came over to my place after their lunch. Lol.
They bought me burger as lunch too. Thanks!
just chilled at my house.
All of us played cards except Ping the sleeping beauty took her lovely nap on the floor.Lol
They left at 5pm.
and I, bathe and changed to get ready for my tuition at 6pm.
tuition ended at 9pm then went home and change again.
Colin came to pick me up to Gurney and meet up with the rest.
We're supposed to watch movie but unfortunately the tickets sold out.
so all of us went to MegaQ as they wanted to play pool.
We then headed to Alan Burger for supper.
After supper, went UPR Mois.
Just a small group of us clubbed that night but it was a great night.


group picture























No comments: