Monday, June 15, 2009

Outing with Them, Queensbay

2 June 2009
first outing was at Gurney.
we then continue our second outing at Queensbay the next day.
The same gang, the same group of people.
Chuckie didnt join us cause it was his mum's bday. Nvm, There's always next time!
As usual, i had 3 hours of tuition in the morning.
Then Jacelyn followed me home then waited me to bath and change.
i drove her to Queensbay cause my mum is lazy to fetch me.
but i gotta go home early. It's alright.
Ping and Zying go by another car cause they stay somewhere nearby Queensbay.
me and Jacelyn reached there first, we then waited for them in Mcd.
and finally they reached.

banyak expression la him..



After lunch, we went shopping.
we didnt want to watch movie cause it's kinda rush.
so we just decided to walk around Queensbay.
first stop was Forever 21.
me and Ping were kinda happy to shop in a shop like this.
but for Jacelyn and Zying, since they are not interested.
so they just stand another side and talk while me and ping were trying on some clothes.

Ping with a longer hair length.
Hair extension provided by me! Lol




Ping was craving for Tom Yam,
so we went to Siam Express to fulfill her cravings!
All of us not eating except her.
we have nothing better to do so we play cards!
Chor Tai Dee as usual :)
Ping joined us after her meal.

so sweet of them.
They have couple look! hahaha!
too bad they are not. Lol



went home in the evening cause i cant drive at night.
Nvm, at least i had fun :)
dropped Jacelyn at Kaikan then i went home.
it was a fun outing.
I wonder when and where will be our next outing.
Next week? Shu Xuan?
Haha!

No comments: