Wednesday, June 17, 2009

8 June 2009
went to PFS for duty again.
this day only have morning shift.
so i only worked for 1 hour.
plus the last thursday another 1 hour of duty.
Overall I got RM 30 for 2 hours of duty.
quite good is'nt? haha.
After duty, went to find Jacelyn and we had lunch at KFC.
Nothing much, just had our normal girls talk then went home.

paying full concentration. haha!

so called Tomato bread! Wanna try? Lol

camera shy?!





9 June 2009
Lunch with my long-time-no-see bestie LiShan.
the last time i met her was during my birthday which is months ago. Lol.
She picked me up after her class and we headed to Gurney.
had lots of catching up with her on that day.
then we went home after awhile cause i have tuition in the evening.
wonder when will be the next time we gonna hang out again.
cause she's always busy with her college life and i also busy with my school life.
So, let's see how... :D


No comments: