Sunday, October 26, 2008

grandma's 83

21 October 2008
Grandma's big day!
Grandma's 83 !!
Celebration was held at my uncle's house.
nothing much to elaborate.
i'll just let the pictures do the talking

grandma's cake
nice?
it was my mum's idea to decorate it! :)
*proud*

the portrait of my popo.
cute is'nt? hehe

the crowds
in my uncle's house dinning room

the food that is served
the delicious food that i ate.
me and jr
she loves this pic alot

me and my eldest sister,
miss Doreen

my cutest niece
ying

my cousin sister and i.
Note that: im not big size, just that she's too small size!
hahaha!
anyway im 18 and she's 21,
but i look older than her :(

family portrait
i adore them :)

sisterS

we were singing birthday song to my dearest PoPo
spot me? hehe
hmm.. posers? LOL!

*speechless*

me with my niece-niece and nephew

vaining myself while waiting for my sister :)

Popo:
福如东海
寿比南山
have a GOOD DAY! :)

No comments: