Monday, October 13, 2008

October 13

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY
to my dearest sister,
miss jingROU.
.
.
.
Moments we have been together,
*the YOUNGER us*
left - me
right - her
the 3-years-old me, and the 6-years-old her :)
.
left - her
right - me
.
left - her
right - me
.
left - me
right - her
.
left - me
right - her
.
* the SHORT HAIR us *
year 2003.
left - her
right - me

left - her , right - me

left - me , right - her

left - her , right - me

left - her , right - me

* the LONG HAIR us *

left - her
right - me
year 2004.
us with school uniform.
.

year 2005 :)
.
we used to go red box together.
sing sing sing!

year 2007 - Mois


remember this? everyone said we looked alike in the pic!
purple - her , yellow - me

year 2008
cousin's wedding.

Queensbay Dragon-i

red - me , blue - her

us in spectacles.

we used to take alot of photo stickers!
this is one of them :)

Haagen Dazs Fondue



* the MOST RECENT us *

28-09-2008
.
* her CHANGES *
huge difference right?! haha!
guess she's going to kill me for posting up the 2nd pic.
haha



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
may all your dreams come true
all the best.
stay happy and healthy :)
p/s : this post will be ur bday present ok?haha!
i sacrificed my sleeping time to do this.
so must appreciate it you know.
thanks me!! LOL :)

No comments: