Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MUET

had my MUET speaking test today,
was kinda steady in the morning,
but when it comes to MUET period,
i started to get nervous,
our turn, group of four with Camillia, Hannah and Shobana,
the title is about Natioanl Day and Patriotic,
the activities to be carried out during National Day.
" reasons to support why u choose this as the best activity "
we were asked to do Task A and Task B
which is the individual presentation and the group discussion respectively.
Candidate A - oh i cant remember what is it
Candidate B - slide shows of national heroes
Candidate C - Cultural show
Candidate D - Essay writing about national heroes
I was really stunned when the time i get this!
oh god! some of my friends get the same title earlier,
and i don't even bother about it,
thought i won't get the same title as the other group in my class have done this topic
how good if im hardworking enough to search for the information yesterday?
then i won't be a point-less candidate during the test.
haiz! regretted! but it's too late.
nvm, it's excusable if I don't do well.
never try, never learn from my mistakes!
lame excuses? LOL
so i'll try my very best during my next test :)

okay back to topic,
I was the candidate B, so =.= [sweat!]
seriously i don't like this type of topic,
because it's hard to think of the points plus im not interested in History!
maybe it's easy to some of you. but to me, definitely NOT!
did badly in the individual presentation but stil OK (okay only) in the group discussion.
as least i can speak out my points and argued with the rest! :)
still, it's Over, no point if i think about it anymore,
so I shall stop here :)



having Macroeconomics paper on Thursday.
I should go back to my studies now.
GOOD LUCK!
=)

No comments: