Saturday, October 4, 2008

Orientation

Leo Club Installation
went to their orientation to support my friendss.
games started at 12 noon..
note that 12 noon!
have to play those games under the hot sun!
seriously im getting darker and darker. LOL!
the usual games along with
Flour, Poster Colour, Mud, Soap, Dirty Water, Water Balloons...
games ended at 2pm.
i was totally WET and DIRTY.
cleaning part, i spent half an hour to comb my hair. Lol.
chit-chatted awhile then went back at 3pm.
I WAS EXHAUSTED! :)



the only pic taken.
grandmother Kathrine with her bun and Me,
im 18 and she's 81
she should dye her hair in black! haha
yah i know my hair is messy! Lol



Last One Standing
currently im watching this series.
damn nice okay. trust me..
go watch if u guys like hong kong series :)
GOODNIGHT

1 comment:

LohHuiYing said...

haha lend me lend me!! LOL