Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Birthday Celebration 1

27 February 2009
went to school in the morning as usual, while i was walking pass Arts1, i saw Jac asking carol to accompany her back to her class, i still remember i laughed at her for wanting Carol to accompany her. and i saw hoay ping when i reached school, cause usually i'll reach school earlier than her, but i didnt feel weird tho. but in fact they actually go to school ealier just to keep my birthday cakes in Koperasi without me knowing. Then Ping and Jac passed me a piece of paper asking me to play a game. I must finish the games before i got my present. there are altogether 10 rounds for the games. I started in the morning and ended the games after school dismissed. During recess, Jac being so good waited me in Arts1 and go canteen with me, while i reached canteen, i saw them preparing birthday cake for me. wow, so sweet of them. I was'nt expect a birthday celebration in school because this day is not my exact birthday. Then all of them sang birthday song for me. I don't get to eat the cake during recess as i got duty on that day. so i just see them enjoyed eating cakes. Lol. Recess ended, back to class, lesson as usual. when school dismissed, another birthday celebration in my class along with my form teacher. at the end of the day, finally i hav completed the games. i got 2 presents and another one handmade card! =))
Ping and Jacelyn, my lovely jimui in MBS.
this are the 2 girls who planned everything to give me a surprise.
how sweet of them, i appreciate what they've done for me.
Heart you both =))
these are the games they planned for me,
people who are involved are WeiHong, ZhengYing, GuoWen, Monique, Give, ChunKit, Camel, Qinz, PohChiang, YunPei and Chuckie.
I've gone through all these people before i got my present. Lol.
and they gave me my sexy picture after i've completed everything. haha

birthday cake from my MBS buddies.

cake from my classmates, U6A3

this is one of the game i played. i have to kiss Give for twice. she looked damn steam. haha
the others dont really have the chance to take pics as handphone will be confiscated.

celebration in school canteen

celebration in my class, U6A3
along with my Form teacher, Pn. Kasturi

Me :)

HAHAHA

this is the card that Jac and Ping made for me.
so nice right? i love it at the first sight.
i can feel the hard work, Thankss alot =)

inside

all of our sweet memories!
Chuckie is one of our jimui too, so don't be surprise if you see his face inside. Lol
this is the first one they did for me
but due to some problem they threw it away and made me a new one!
the first one is nice too!
they actually did it in class. wanna know the process of them making the card in their class?
can go visit their blog, here it is: Ping or Jacelyn


celebration in school ended, then Jac, Ping and ZhengYing followed me home to change and stuff.
went Gurney to watch Love Matter. only 4 of us are watching. the rest could'nt join us as they were having tuition.
so they can only make it to go dinner together. the show was rather funny. Movie ended, went to Popular to buy some stationeries.

3 of us =)

Zheng Ying and I,
being lala.
one of my favourite pics. Lol

HAHAHA

Popular
a good place to take picture, nice lighting
Hoay Ping and I

Jacelyn and I

Ping and Jac



Around 7 something, their tuition ended.
then we went Pizza Hut for dinner.
all of them came all the way just to celebrate with me.
feeling so good to have all these friends.
your presence are very much appreciated.
Meet all of them in Pizza Hut. waited a long time for the worker to arrange tables for us.
and finally everything's settled.
us again =)

Yun Pei
Give and Monique

Chong Mun

Ting Ting

Hannah

Chun Kit and Wei Hong

Joo Fung, Qinz and Poh Yee

Jay Wan

Zheng Ying, Guo Wen, Kui Kui

Alex and Poh Chiang

Hui Min

Qian Yu and Camel

Group picture of everyone.
Total 24 of us.
ChongMun is not in the pic cause he left earlier.
Obviously, we're the noisiest group in Pizza Hut.

What a coincidence, most of us dressed in black and white on that day.

the blacks, Guo Wen is the only guy who dressed in black.

the whites

and this four are the odd ones.
colourful. Lol


me with all the boys


Girls

Jacelyn and Qian Yu



Random



being emo



Dinner ended at 10 something,we decided to chill at somewhere else.
So Coffee Island is the choice.
Some of them went home earlier then the rest of us headed to Coffee Island.
Coffee Island was rather packed but thank god we still managed to find a place to sit.
we just talked and chilled at there.
At 12 sharp, all of them sang birthday song for me :)
I went home after awhile cause my mom rushed me home.
story will be continue in the next post! =)
Hannah and I in Coffee Island




This is my first time celebrate my birthday with them.
a celebration from Arts 1, 2, 3 and 5.
was a great time with them!
It's my best birthday eve ever =))
Thank you people!

No comments: