Friday, March 13, 2009

Hospital

Hi! my test is finally over! Now im having one week holiday. i've been sleeping late these days. hope i can have a deep sleep tonight. Tomorrow im going to Relay For Life! =) okay blog something that happened long time ago, last month? Lol.


21 February 2009
Shaun was admitted to hospital. we planned to pay him a visit. YeeMing, Colin, Chuckie and YJ came to my place first. At the same time my parents just got home from KL. Before that they were playing and running all over my house but after they knew that my parents reached home, this is what they did :

3 of the boys act like a good boy reading newspaper. damn fake la ok. haha

Then, YonJian was helping my dad to carry luggage and Chuckie was helping my Mum to take magazine. what about Colin? sitting on the chair watching both of them i guess.


Then visited Shaun in Island Hospital. a few pictures have been taken while visiting Shaun.

Shaun, the patient

while waiting for the lift

YeeMing Darling!
we love taking picture, no doubt =))
huggs

No comments: