Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Celebration 2

28 February 2009
like what i say in the previous post, i was in coffee island with my mbs friends. But Mum kept rushing me home by giving me the excuse that ask me to get some sandwhiches for dad cause he's hungry. I dont feel weird too cause i used to have curfew when i go out. so after i've gotten the sandwhiches from Coffee Island. All of us left. Ting Ting, Qian Yu and Boon Shu dropped me home. When i reached home, nothing's much special, lights off as usual, Parents and Sister were sleeping as usual. So i open the door and i saw Birthday Cupcakes on the table with a lighted candle. I just stunned there and look at the cupcakes and i was wondering. Suddenly, everyone of them came out from no where and sang birthday song for me. I was shocked and SURPRISED!! when the lights on, only i can see clearly who are the people who gave me this Surprise. They are YeeMing, May, Madeline, Colin, Chuckie, YeongKhang, Javen, ChungKhye, Eddy, LST, YonJian, ZiYing and Alyn. Feel so touched for giving me this surprise. They made my birthday more meaningful. =)) got up to my room and change cause Mum said canot dressed in black on Birthday. When i opened the door, Surprise again! I saw the presents from May and Yeeming nicely placed on my bed. So sweet of them And yet only i realised that the reason why Mum keep rushing me home, cause all of them were waiting for me at my house. LOL! But when the time i reached home, my parents were sleeping already. the rest i'll let the pictures do the telling. Enjoy!
This is the cupcakes they bought for me.
so cute and nice right? and it tasted Good!

Wanted to take a proper picture of myself but 4 of them trying to fit in the screen

finally a picture of me and my cupcakes! but still can slightly see yj's face.

YKhang wished me Happy Birthday

YeeMing! I heart her =)
She planned everything for this surprise party.

May, I heart her too =))

3 of us.

these are the people who gave me this lovely surprise!

Chuckie

Colin

Javen

Yon Jian

Then, some incident happened. Javen broke his specs. haha
actually i've no idea what they did until his specs is broken.
back to few years ago, when we're still in Form2,
got once he came to my house along with another 2 friends,
His pants is broken at my place. Hahaha.
I just cant stop laughing when this specs incident happened again in my house.
Maybe he's not used to my house feng shui.
he must be afraid of coming to my house again. LOL

Nah, the broken specs of him

Madeline

Eddy

Chung Khye

Yeong Khang

LST

Random picture

Zi Ying and Alyn

i got this two for myself! the cutest cupcakes.
The bears are just so cuteee!

this is how They placed the presents on my bed! =))



Have you ever wonder....
Wonder where did they park their cars?
They parked their cars few metres away from my house and walked to my house, so that i dont see their cars.
Wonder how they come into my house?
They called my Mum earlier to open the door for them.
Wonder where they kept their shoes?
They hide in under my car!
Wonder how they know i gotta reach home so that they can light up the candle and hide themselves?
This must be thanks to the cooperation of Chuckie and QianYu, QianYu was the one sending me home too, so they contact each other about my direction.

I haven't gotten the group picture from May, I'll upload it once i get =)
This is the surprise i had during my birthday.
My most memorable birthday!
Glad to have good friends like them =))
I appreciate them ♥
They left to supper after that. I din'nt follow them.
After i've taken my shower, SLEEP.
Had my very nice sleep, woke up the next day morning.
get ready and stuff, headed to Gurney for lunch with May and Anas.
We had lunch in Nando's. Emkay and her bf came to find us for awhile.
May and I, in Nando's

Emkay

Anas.
I was'nt ready, but this is the only picture i take with him.



Lunch ended, walked around gurney.
Then we went Sushi King for tea time.
YeeMing and Colin reached awhile.
spent time talking and around evening time,
May gotta leave to work, so she left first.
The rest of us continue talking in Sushi King.
YeeMing and I

Our license! YeeMing's getting P soon. Lol




Had western food for dinner,
Chuckie, John, YKhang, ChungKhye and YonJian meet us up.
All of them were laughing.




Nothing much to talk bout dinner,
After dinner, planned to go Coffee Island but was so damn packed.
we can't even find a place to sit so we changed our mind.
BED is the next choice. so we headed to belissa row's BED.
Sunny came to find me too. havent seen her for like ages already.
She's still the same.
Then May, Kristi, Anna, Emkay, Aric and Ryan came to Bed after their work too.
too bad Jessica, Wern and Melissa are not here to celebrate with me for the first time.
enjoy chilling with them in Bed :)
Sunny! =)

YonJian, Me, Colin and Eddy

Me, Sunny, YeeMing and Wen

Group picture with them

three posers. haha

May and Aric

Kristi and Emkay

ChungKhye and Chuckie

Anna and Ryan

Anna

Sunny got me this greentea mini cake!
Thanks girl =)

Happy Birthday Fei Cui!




Everyone of them coloured my day!
Had fun with them on my big day.
Not bluffing you guys, this is my best birthday i ever had!
Thanks, my dearest friends!

No comments: