Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Celebration 3

1 March 2009
a mini belated birthday celebration with my lovely family!
dont mind me for putting family as the last cause my dad's only free on Sunday,
but this year is missing out of our missy Rourou cause she's in KL. Cheh!
as what i've planned is go Queensbay Dragon-i for lunch cause i feel like eating.
but ended up plan was cancelled, Dad and Mum decided to bring me go to a new place for lunch.
Since i've never been there and so i agreed.
We then headed to Khun Thai Restaurant at Butterworth.
Environment was good, Food tasted good, Prices are reasonable too :)
Just a mini celebration with them but i was happy still.
Parents didnt got me a cake this year cause they said is a waste if we cant finish the cakes.
overall, my birthday in the year 2009 was GREAT!
Love them
we go there by Ferry
Candid of my Dad

Candid of my Mum



my SIS

and ME!

Parents

us

Tan Jing Rou, Dont Lau Nuar,
we will bring you there when you're back.
HAHAHA!

No comments: