Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tuition

16 March 2009
holidays started, PA tuition on Monday

Chuckie kept asking Ping to take his picture. Lol

Jacelyn was staring at me.

YA, they were acting only. Lol nola, Jac and YunPei looked so serious.

I was concentrating =))

a picture with the camera girl

mine and Ping's hand
we got the same mole.
mine is the real one and ping is the fake one.
she used marker pen to draw on it.

END :)






Finally i've gotten the pictures of my birthday from May :)
Before the arrival of me :
May and YeeMing

Colin

Chuckie

Javen, Madeline and YeeMing
they were walking to my house.

Them again

Best posers : YonJian and Javen


Javen, the lala wannabe

and Colin, another lala wannabe. LOL

they placed my cake nicely on the table




After the arrival of me :
they took the flowers and gave it to me when they were singing birthday song.
the flowers is actually belongs to me,
this flowers act as a decoration in my house. Lol

I was shocked and surprise
Look how happy am i.

Them

again, Them

nice angle

Group picture of everybody 1

group picture 2.
everyone was laughing

Group picture 3


END :)

No comments: