Monday, November 17, 2008

Lower Six

Time flies,
my lower six life just ended in a blink of an eyes.
6 months, i spent 6 months in MBS.
my buddies rock my world!
we spent time together doing homeworks, studying, chit-chatting, fooling around, playing, kaypo-ing, exercising, outing, gambling, etc.
last week was my last week of schooling for the year 2008.
was feeling down, i don wanna it to end so fast.
especially last week, we have done with our finals,
we have done discussing the exam papers.
so no more teachers, no more teaching, no more homeworks, no more spotchecks.
what we did in school?
we fooled around and gamble.
especially the boys, never stop gambling.
and photo taking is a must.
enjoy scrolling =)



FC, Ting, Tomato, Jac
.
Tomato Darling and I
.
FC & Jac,
she was acting cool.
.
candid shot of mine.
.
Camel honey & I
.
maths teacher.
miss Ting Ping Ping,
never stop scolding.
she is too hardworking,
never stop teaching.
.
"Chuckie sou"-Fish and I
.
Chuckie and ZhengYing
they enjoyed gay-ing
.
LOL! another candid shot of mine.
.
FC, Ting, Min
.
the cutest hairstyle for you.
Jacelyn hor?! haha
.
Ting sweetheart & I
people, don mistaken,
i was'nt acting cute k! haha
.
Tomato and Kui Kui.
.
Hannah and I
she's just too small. Lol
.
Ting and I
.
upper sixth formers,
zi how, hong chun, chong wee
.
gambling group 1
they were playing the " 8,9 open "
.
gambling group 2
they were playing chor tai dee
.
the job of secretary for gambling.
.
Sandy
.
LOL! i've no idea what we were trying to do.
don't mind us being crazy.
.
Maths homeworks,
was too lazy to copy down,
so i just captured it
and it saves my pen ink and energy! haha
.
ChongWee and ZiHow
.
Lee Zheng Ying
self shot picture of himself.
boys are vain too actually.
agree girls??
so stop saying girls are vain. haha!
.
Hui Min and i
.
two kiddo never stop playing.
ChongWee and Chuckie
.
L6A1
year 2008
.
phor tay's friend.
jessica, your friends!! =)
.
miss FC with her short tongue
.
haiyo, poor thing patrick,
are you okay?
who so bad torture such a cuttie patrick. Lol
.
Hui Min and I
was tying Ting's hair.
.
.
.
.

still got more pics,
i only uploaded some of them.
the rest i will upload to facebook.
waiting for more pictures to keep my blog updated.
Oh ya, stpm is coming very near soon.
TOMORROW!
so to those who are taking STPM this year,
i sincerely wish all of you,
GOODLUCK
and
AllTheBest!!!



by FC

1 comment:

camel1126 said...

cui cui honey!!!miss lower six very much!!!!haiz!!!next year upper d!!!pressure.....