Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random Updates

October 26
went to my auntie's house for LAKSA.
i-am-a-60%-LAKSA-lover. Lol.

laksa, vege, cucumber, pineapple.

Laksa Soup. im loving it! =)

wow wow, look how pro my dad is.
he can be a laksa seller. haha!

the laksa's done~

Barley

my grandmother. she looks really cute. haha~
can u actually notice the guava on the tree that i circle it with red?
cant? my grandma did!
when the time she told me this, i just LOL!


November 3
i've finally done with my finals!
so i skipped tuition and rest at home.
continue with my stressless lifestyle.
dramas, blogging, online, and outings.
and i've been sleeping alot after my exams.
okay, back to that night,
mum asked me to help her make egg sandwhich.
obviously no more excuse like EXAM to refuse her.
so i have to do it and i was willing to do it. Lol.
enjoyed being mum's good girl. Lol.
Eggs!
boiled the eggs.
10 eggs with 6 yolks.
then i smashed it using folk.
it turned out to be like this.
most important ingredient, Mayonnaise
mix it with the smashed-eggs.
and done with my egg sandwhich.
where are the breads? self-service! Lol.
JingRou! it looks tempting is'nt? hehe.


November 7
went school as usual,
not i WANT to but i HAVE to.
need to get my kk thingy done asap!
chit-chatted until school dismissed.
then i was slacking at home the whole day.
night, online as usual,
chit-chatted in a chat room with fish and jacelyn.
poor thing fish always kena perli from me and jac.
wonder what is it? about Fish and Chuckie.
eh i just realised that the combination of their names turn out to my name. haha.
FC rocks! Lol.
i better stop here, if not he is going to chop me into pieces is he reads this. lol
so wanna know more details about them?
can visit camel or tomato's blog. Lol
and this, fish's masterpiece, she was too excited when jac and i were discussing about HIM&HER
see. she said she's going to faint and need chuckie to send her to hospital. hahaha.
okay okay. i'll keep my mouth shut now!
another drawing of hers.
i just like it. it's cute like her! haha

November 8
Queensbay


November 9
Sunway Carnival + Queensbay-again

the clouds are just nice and white =)

my achievements within these two days :)
One more week before school holidays start.
my lower six life is going to end in one week time!
feeling so sad.
i dinnt wanna it to end so fast.
Time flies, i've been studying in MBS for 6 months.
and i really enjoyed to the fullest. hehe
i don't wanna go upper so fast la!
as im facing STPM next year =(
haihh haihh haihh!
no more stressless life for 1 year!

till then..

2 comments:

camel1126 said...

fish so cute la!!draw tat cute things!!haha!!hey hey!!don promote my blog n tomato blog!!if chuckie c it!!cham liao!!!hahaa!!after exam u gt so many activities lo!!laksa,egg sandwhish,sunway carnival+queensbay!!!

feicui said...

yala. damn cute right her. haha!
haha it's too late la.
chuckie saw already. LOL!
guess he's going to chop you down if he see u in school. haha.
yalo. too much of free time. =)