Monday, November 3, 2008

Random

Im finally free from exams!
so damn freaking happy.
at least i can pay full concentration on my dramas. haha.
let me show u some pics how was my studies goes on.
my study table will look like this during the exam mode.
Lol. actually i wonder how can i study with such a messy table.
Table 1 :


Table 2 :



when the time i get bored of studying. guess what will i do?
i will cam whore like this :
original picture
then i will edit it using my handphone and it turns out to be like this:
edited picture
LOL! this is how i cure my boredom :)

Late at night, time for supper,
this is my so-called-supper.
my healthy supper,
soya milk, biscuit+tuna.
Next, my distractions of studies:
First - my PC
seriously it really distracts me alot!
in order to pay full concentration on my studies,
i need to shut it down sometimes. Lol

Second: Dramas
this still can control a lil bit,
two episodes each day.
currently im watching this.
The Gem of Life
i've finished watching the first 10 episodes.
A really nice drama. and it contains of 82 episodes!
and still got another 72 episodes to go.
omgwth? it's going to take me four months time to finish the whole series.
which i can only finish watching in February next year. hehe.

Third: my bed
oh how lovely my bed is!
i just cant stop myself from lying on you.
i do sleep alot during the exams.
morning, i woke up late.
afternoon, nap again.
night, only i'll suffer from insomnia. [haiyo!]
so sometimes i'll roll to mom's room so that my bed won distracts me. LOL

Fourth: handphone
okay la. this distracts me the least among all the four. LOL
just that it has too many functions for me to "play"
that's why..




okay! so now my final is over.
i can rest for awhile.
for the upcoming 2 months holiday.
i have tonnes of things to do.
first, yet the most important thing:
1) I WANNA GO ON-DIET!!
my first mission in holidays!
hope i can reach my goals? [prays very very hard]
when can i go back to my Form1's body size? haih!

2) I wanna work!
anyone got any freelance job? i want!!
want to fully utilise my time and earn some money!

3) I wanna go genting!

4) I wanna go shopping!
to get all my new year clothes.
yay! chinese new year in another 3 months time :)

5) buy presents!
Mum's birthday is coming :)
3 friends of mine are november babies
another 2 friends of mine are december babies
omg im broke :(

6) i cant wait for missyrourou to come back!
december right! i'll ready the red carpet to wait for u to roll back okay?
by that time we can go for red boX, movies and shopping!
btw GOOD LUCK for ur upcoming finals!
must must must pass all the papers k.
All the best :)

7) i wanna finish all the latest dramas!
.
8) i need hair treatment!
i've not done treatment for my hair for like half a year?
goosh! need to be very hardworking to do it often
so that my hair will be long and silky! :)

9)i cant wait for christmas eve and new year eve!
it's going to be a very happening events.
last but not least
.
10) I wanna study! hahhaha
aiming four flats in STPM next year!
wow wow wow!! haha..don laugh at me.
this is everyone's hope. for those who are taking STPM.
so i better get my ass off from the computer chair.
but i dont think i can.you'll still see me online everyday! LOL.


alright, i only listed down the top 10 to-do-list
still got lots more to go. haha.
hope i can settle them in the holidays!
so im here wishing all the students who are taking muet test
on tuesday, wednesday and saturday,
GOODLUCK and ALLTHEBEST!
=)

No comments: