Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by:
Hui Ying
[ i promise i'll do it after exams, so here it is! hehe ]


♥ the most recent ME ♥
the shorter hair length of me

♥ A pic that showing peace sign ♥
May's house

♥ A pic with another friend ♥
Jessica! this girl here, I haven't seen her for like half year already.
she's in Japan right now. she looks cute and innocent in the pic.
and now she changed to a more-japanese-doll-look. Look at the pic below:
she's so CUTE is'nt? hehe

♥ A pic of me in a weird or random place ♥
hmm know where's it?
LOL! sauna room :)

♥ A pic of me in BLACK n WHITE ♥


♥ A pic of me with hair being tied up ♥


♥ A pic of u with weird face ♥

cock-eyed. Can you? hehe


♥ A pic of me in black shirt ♥

august 2007


♥ A pic of me in red shirt ♥

October 2008

♥ A pic of me in halloween costume ♥

=)

♥ A pic of me with my mouth opened ♥
oh! my favourite!! :)



I hereby tag:
Jing Rou
Anna
May
Kristi
Jessica
Wernie

No comments: